Wednesday 4 May 2016

My 5 years old daughter's card

Mamma's little copy-cat ...........Meow !!!!!

Seeing me make card, my 5 year old also stared making one of her own for her class teacher... ;)
Life is so simple and beautiful at this age....what ever mamma is doing I too have to do...
Especially if it's Art and Craft...

Kimi's Hand-made Card

My little one is my biggest critique as well as fan, and off-course my most sought after helper.... especially while helping me if she too can punch flowers and leaves or doodle or fool around with Mamma's paints.... Why ??? ... But off-course Mamma has the best of everything....
But for her this card she has not done any of that, like mamma she too had used all Gardenia Passion Boutique elements from Itst-bitsy....

Itsy-bitsy boutique elements



Mamma's little copy-cat ...........Meow !!!!!
Peeping out from a design on a frosted glass.....

Kimi's hand-made card

Feeling really proud of my little munchkin ....

Do let me know what you guys think about my daughter's foray into my Art and Craft....
Thanks for stopping by... and do drop in again to see what all we two are upto this SUMMER vacation.....

Love
Kimi & Shilpi

No comments:

Post a Comment